Year 11 Parent Bulletin 24th April 2015

24 March 2015

Dear Parent,

GCSE Exam Timetable

Year 11 students, please check your exam timetable online as there have been some tier changes and room or seat number changes.

www.ccs.northants.sch.uk

Exams
Exams Online
Log In (normal student username & password or parental username and password)
Exams
Examination Timetable – this shows seat number and room number. You can print a copy of your timetable from this page.  Example Exam Timetable

GCSE PE

Click here for GCSE PE Revision Timetable

Year 11 PROM and Yearbook

We do require final payment for Year 11 Prom – total payment £36 and the Yearbook – total payment £20.95

Job Opportunities

Click here for this week’s Connexions vacancy bulletin.

Accounting Apprentice

I sent this information to year 11 via their school email address yesterday:

We have an excellent opportunity within our Chartered Accountancy practices for the right candidate to join our team in Cheyne Walk under the government apprenticeship initiative.

The successful candidate will have:

• Excellent numerally and literacy skills
  • Good GCSE passes in Maths and English
  • Demonstrated their flexibility and ability to work within a team environment
  • Good communication and organisational skills
  • A positive and responsible approach to their work

If you are interested in finding out more about the company and this job opportunity, I have arranged for the Manager to talk to interested to potential candidates on Friday 1 May at 1255 p.m. in school.  David Foster will be accompanied by an accounting apprentice who was a student two years ago at CCS to share his experience.  He acquired his job through the same process which I am organising for the 1 May.

Please email me if you would like to attend the accounting apprenticeship briefing on Friday 1 May and I will inform you of where the session will be held.  I would strongly recommend that you bring your CV and a covering letter to the briefing so you can personally hand it to the Manager.

I look forward to receiving your email.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs Blaize
Senior Pastoral Manager