Parent Meeting for Barcelona 2015

Dear Parent

I am writing to inform you of the date of the Parents Information Meeting for our forthcoming trip to Barcelona.

The meeting will take place on Tuesday June 2nd at 6pm in the Lecture Theatre in C Block. I anticipate that it will last approximately one hour.

I request that both you and your son/daughter attend this meeting because extra information will be given out about the arrangements of the trip and it will be an opportunity for you to ask any questions that you may have. If possible please bring a pen with you.

If you will be unable to attend this meeting I would be very grateful if you can please let me know in advance. I will then be able to arrange for the additional paperwork to be sent to you.

I would also like to take the opportunity to remind you that the following items need to be provided to Student Services by Wednesday 25th March:

– Medication form
– A copy of your son/daughter’s photograph page of their passport
– A photocopy of their EHIC card
– Swimming Pool Consent Form

Lastly, the final balance for payment is due on Friday 10th April. Thank you very much if you have already done this.

Please do contact me if you have any further queries. Otherwise I look forward to seeing you on June 2nd.

Yours faithfully

Mr R J Scott
Trip Leader