10 September 2013
YEAR 7 INFORMATION EVENING
I am delighted to invite you to a Year 7 information evening on Thursday 18th September. The evening will be in two parts. The first will be an opportunity to explain school procedures and to unpack our online communication system for parents. The second will be to confirm arrangements for the forthcoming residential trip to Whitemoor Lakes. You will have received at the Transition Information Evening a booklet with key information for the trip. You may find it useful to bring this booklet with you to the evening. There are two sessions available:
- Session 1 = 4:00pm – 5:15pm
- Session 2 = 6:00pm – 7:15pm
In order to book your seats for this evening, please follow these instructions.
- Go to the School’s website, click on the ‘Parents’ button, then on ‘Events Booking’. This will take you into ‘Insight’, our parent communication software
- Please enter your unique name and password. This is the user name and password that you were given for the transition evening in July. If you have forgotten your user name or password details, please email School at email@example.com for a password reset.
- Once you have access to Insight, ignore any ‘change password’ prompt unless you wish to do so.
- Now click on the events icon. This will give you the option to book seats for either the early or later Information Evening event.
- This event is aimed at parents only. Year 7 students will receive the necessary information regarding the residential in school time. For this reason you can book up to 2 seats for one of the two sessions. Please book seats adjacent to the previous booking so that we do not have lots of single seats left unused.
- Please make a note of your session and seat number.
If you have any problems accessing the booking system or any queries about its use, please email SC9284005a@Schoolcomms.com or text a message to 01604 420132 (this is a text only number)
Assistant Principal (Link to Year 7)