Caroline Chisholm Cluster Term Dates – Important information for all parents
Affecting: Caroline Chisholm School, Preston Hedges, Wootton and Woodland View
CHANGES TO TERM DATES 2017-18
Please click here for revised term dates for 2017-18. The Cluster apologises for any inconvenience.
What changes have been made?
- The first day of term in September
- February half term week
- Easter holiday dates
Why has the Cluster made these changes?
- To fall in line with dates across the county
- To minimise logistical problems for families with children, or parents who are teachers, in different cluster areas
- When the Cluster originally set the dates they didn’t realise that the county dates they looked at were draft. They set Cluster dates to fall in line with most of the county dates other than a minor tweak relating to Training Days. The county then changed their dates and the Cluster has only just been made aware of this
What if families have planned holidays based upon the original dates?
- The Cluster will not wish any families to be fined for any holiday booked in good faith
- If this affects you, please write to your child’s school explaining the issue and enclose a copy of the booking receipt dated before 6th March 2017.
Once again, the Cluster Schools apologises for any inconvenience caused.