GCSEPod podcasts are designed for mobile devices, so it’s like carrying a huge pile of textbooks and revision guides around with you everywhere. Have an expert read and explain everything for you clearly and precisely with all the right facts, quotes, keywords, dates and annotated diagrams on screen. You won’t need to use it for long before you feel the impact. Consistent use in just 10 minute chunks is proven to support achievement right up to A*.
It will help you get organised
Create personal podcast playlists to listen to in the run-up to a test or to help with homework. Use the viewing history feature to return to podcasts you found useful or access your favourite playlist to go over topic areas you find difficult. Download exam specific playlists, with everything you need to know for that exam all organised for you.
What is it?
- One website, Apple & Android app, over 4,000 audio-visual podcasts
- Content produced specifically for mobile devices, tablets and PCs
- Designed to squeeze exactly the right knowledge you need for exam success into short 3-5 minutes chunks
- Helps you with learning, homework and revision
How do I get it?
1) Go to www.gcsepod.com and click “login”.
2) Enter your name, date of birth and type in the name of your school (Caroline Chisholm School).
3) Select a username, password, and a password hint to help you remember your password.
4) Select the subjects you study.
*If you’re having trouble finding your school, double check that you’ve entered your correct date of birth and your full name as it appears on your school register.
Create a new playlist, give it a name, add some podcasts and save. Watch the playlist online to brush up on your knowledge or download it and take it out and about with you on your device.
Keep yourself organised by viewing a list of all your exams in subject or date order. View an exam playlist to see all the podcasts relevant to that exam, select the areas you find tricky and download to watch on the way to school.
View homework set by your teacher, watch the podcasts they have selected and complete questions to help test your knowledge on a topic. Results are instant so you can see which areas you still need to work on.
Android/Blackberry/Windows users can download to a computer first or straight to your device. Apple & Blackberry users can download the GCSEPod app from the app store.