CCS Friends 100 Club
CCS Friends are delighted to announce a brand new fundraising initiative, where you could win 1 of 3 cash prizes EVERY month, while raising money for school at the same time.
Welcome to CCS Friends 100 Club
The first prize draw will take place in February 2021 and you can register NOW to subscribe for the chance to win a percentage of the total membership fee received in the month:
- 1st prize - 20%
- 2nd prize - 12%
- 3rd prize - 8%
This is how it works…
Complete the CCS Friends 100 Club application form and submit your payment to CCS Friends Association by bank transfer: either £3 per month or one simple payment of £36 for the year. This buys you one membership number (we will allocate), which enters you into the monthly draw. Draws will take place every month, even when school is closed for holidays.
All participants must be over 16 and have a relationship with the school as it is a private lottery. Parents, carers and staff are all welcome to join.
The total prize money will be 40% of the membership fee taken that month. The remaining 60% goes to the school to help fund equipment, resources and opportunities for pupils.
To be in our FIRST prize draw in February 2021, we would need to receive your payment and application form no later than 25 January 2021.
We would love our 100 Club to be oversubscribed, so that the cash prizes are even bigger.
All details are on the school website, so please visit https://www.ccs.northants.sch.uk/about/ccs-friends for further information and to download the application form. Alternatively, email: CCSFriends@protonmail.com
JOIN OUR 100 CLUB TODAY AND YOU COULD BE A WINNER!