Year 12 (Sixth Form)
Students who wish to study at our Sixth Form need to meet a minimum standard of education in their GCSE examinations.
We require that students have achieved:
- A minimum of GCSE grade 5 in at least five subjects, or equivalent where applicable.
- A grade 5 in either English Literature or English Language and at least a grade 4 in the other.
- A minimum of grade 4 in mathematics
- The minimum GCSE entry requirements for your chosen A level subjects.
For further information please refer to our Sixth Form prospectus below.
Revised entry requirements for September 2020 intake
Due to this years unprecedented circumstances and the impact of COVID-19, we will apply the following revised criteria for the minimum standard of education required for entry into sixth form for September 2020.
We request that students have achieved:
- an average of GCSE grade 5, or equivalent where applicable, derived from the grades attained from the best five GCSE subjects taken (including, for the avoidance of doubt, Mathematics, English Literature and English Language)
- a grade 5 in at least one of English Literature, English Language or Mathematics, and at least a grade 4 in both the others
- the minimum GCSE entry requirements for your chosen A level subjects.
If you believe that your child may meet this revised criteria, please get in contact with the admissions team at email@example.com. Please note that course choices may need to be reconsidered.