Year 12 (Sixth Form)
September 2021 intake
Applications for our September 2021 Sixth Form intake are now closed. Conditional offers for applicants were sent out during the second week of March.
Students who wish to study at our Sixth Form need to meet a minimum standard of education in their GCSE examinations as set out below and in our Sixth Form Prospectus, and also a minimum grade for their course as set out in the Course Guide for the relevant year.
Entry Requirements for September 2021:
Students wishing to attend CCS Sixth Form can follow one of two pathways:
Pathway 1: Students may choose to study three A levels from our complete range of subjects. We require that students have achieved all of the following requirements:
- A minimum GCSE grade 5 (or equivalent) in at least five subjects;
- A minimum of grade 5 in one of their English subjects and a minimum of grade 4 in the other;
- A minimum of grade 4 in Maths;
- The minimum entry requirements for their chosen subjects as outlined in the course guide.
Pathway 2: Students may choose to study a Diploma (equivalent to two A ‘Levels) in either Business or Health and Social Care, and choose one other A level from a range. We require that students have achieved all of the following requirements:
- A minimum GCSE grade 4 (or equivalent) in at least five subjects.
- A minimum of grade 4 in both English Literature and Language
- A minimum of grade 4 in Maths
- The minimum entry requirements for their chosen A level subject as outlined in the course guide.
Please find below details of our Admissions Criteria, Prospectus and Course Guide for the current academic year 2020/2021 and for the next academic year 2021/2022. If you require more information, please email email@example.com.