We'd like to share with parents and carers some important reminders ahead of students return tomorrow.
- Our main school telephone number has changed, our contact number is now 01604 344744. This number will allow you to access our main switchboard and select an appropriate team for your query.
- From the start of term, we’re implementing an earlier closure time of our secondary phase entrance, the gates will now close at 8:40am.
- Please note, Year 7-11 students who arrive on-site after the gates close at 8:40am, will be expected to sign in at Main Reception and they will then be recorded as late and will attend a 30-minute after school detention. If the student fails to attend this detention, this will result in a 1-hour after school detention.
- There will be a staggered finish in place for KS3 & KS4 students this term (to confirm, this week is Week B):
- Week A – KS3 finish at 3.10pm, KS4 finish as normal at 3.15pm
- Week B – KS4 finish at 3.10pm, KS3 finish as normal at 3.15pm
- We encourage all Year 7-13 students to complete a LFD test ahead of their return to school tomorrow and record the result via the GOV website and our school MS Form.
- If your child has COVID-19 symptoms, they should not complete an LFD test, but please book them a PCR test.
- If your child has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 90 days, they do not have to test, but if any new symptoms develop, please seek guidance from 111.
We are looking forward to welcoming students back on-site tomorrow.