Upcoming Shortened Days
All secondary parents, carers and students will need to be aware that on our upcoming Parents’ Evenings on Wednesday 2nd March and 9th March, ALL students (Years 7 to 13) will finish at 14:55 and therefore they will not have tutor time on that day.
Please remember that students will be able to stay until 15:15 if they wish. If students decide to stay, they will be supervised until 3.15pm by those colleagues who are not taking part in the event.
We will be sending a separate communication to Year 10 and Year 12 parents and carers regarding the booking of appointments online and the time when this can be done in preparation for the event.
For your information these are the scheduled Virtual Parents’ Evenings for this academic year. Parents and carers will receive relevant information closer to each event.
- Year 7 Virtual Parents’ Evening on 20.04.22
- Year 8 Virtual Parents’ Evening on 27.04.22
- Year 9 Virtual Parents’ Evening on 09.02.22
- Year 10 Virtual Parents’ Evening on 02.03.22
- Year 11 Virtual Parents’ Evening on 26.01.22
- Year 12 Virtual Parents’ Evening on 09.03.22
- Year 13 Virtual Parents’ Evening on 02.02.22