Equipment & Uniform List
We ask that all students in Year 7 – 11 to be equipped with the following items for the start of the new school year:
- Black pens
- Green pen
- Colouring pencils
- Calculator (Scientific)
- Pencil sharpener
- Small safety scissors
- Glue stick
- Small ruler
Our school logo'd uniform can be purchased from The Schoolwear Shop, either in-store, or online.
A full list of our uniform requirements can be found attached below, students also require the following items for PE:
- Black Logoed Polo Shirt (two fits available)
- Black Logoed Overlayer Jacket Full Zip or ¼ Zip
- Black leggings with CCS logo - Only leggings with our logo are permitted.
- Black Shadow Stripe Shorts
- Black Logoed Track Pants
- Black Skort (Plain – absolutely no branding)
- Black & Gold Socks
- Base Layer of any colour for extra warmth
- Football boots
Please note, within the communication you should have received from us on Monday 5 July, you will have been notified of your child's house allocation. Students must have the coloured strip that identifies them as a member of a specific house. This strip should be attached to their blazer top pocket.
The table below highlights the specific colour you will need to purchase for your child’s house allocation.
|House||Blazer strip colour|